Friday, October 22, 2010

Series 2 Collectable Mini Figures (Part 2) by LEGO

Well here we go again!

Around 3 months ago I was lucky enough to complete Lego’s mini figs series 1 thanks to my brother who completed it for me. About a month or so ago we he found out that series 2 was already out so he did his usual way of getting the items. However he only completed half of the series so he decided to use his other resource – friend.

After some help from his Singapore based friend we were able to finally complete two sets of Lego’s series 2. The characters were as cute as the ones from the first series and the third one is already scheduled for release soon (disaster for our wallets).

PhoTOYgrapher’s Perspective:
I have several colleagues who take AWESOME photos of Lego stuffs and once you check out their pictures you will definitely be inspired.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40195501@N06/sets/


2 comments:

  1. hi PWSC... first of all, u hav a great collection, congrats !!!... second u hav a lot of great stuff for ur shots (actually i only use natural light for mines, so the flashes, fill lights & related r like a mythical creatures for me, LOL)... & third, cheers from Colombia =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    Sorry it took me so long to answer but December was a crazy month for me with all the holiday rush and everything. Thanks for the kind words but a lot of these are not mine, I only borrow them for pictorial purposes.

    Cheers from the Philippines =D

    ReplyDelete