Monday, August 2, 2010

Series 1 Collectable Mini Figures (Part 2) by LEGO

I did a blog about these mini figs awhile back and during that time I only had 2 of the 16 pieces of series 1.  When they finally arrived here my bro informed me about it and he literally scheduled a mall visit before going to work. When he got there at Hobbes, Bonifacio High, he was able to only get a few. He was informed that their other branches have ample stocks and determined to complete his set went to Powerplant Mall that night. 

I admired his determination because he reminds me of myself that I am willing to set aside certain priorities to get toys. He knew that I wanted a set for myself as well and armed with his printout that tells him what characters are inside each sealed pack; he started opening several packs until he was able to complete the set. Even the sales people were amazed at how he was able to complete the set and even helped him.

Then I received a call from him saying that I owe him money because he got a set for me as well. Yahoo! ! !

I love all the characters that they did except the Zombie (I cannot for the life of me find a zombie to be cute). My favorites are The Robot, Forest Man (archer), Scuba Diver, Indian Girl, Ninja and Astronaut. Heck I like them all except for the Zombie dude.

Each pack retails for about P 200.00 (roughly $ 4.50).  I can’t wait for series 2 to arrive and hopefully we will be lucky to complete the set as well.

If you want to be inspired with taking pictures of your LEGO collection then check out the streams of my colleagues:






*Note: This is the chart to check what characters are inside each pack. Check the barcode carefully. Good luck =D




No comments:

Post a Comment